In the News
- Serpe Ryan deals the SEC a "rare loss"
- Serpe Ryan partners Paul Ryan and Silvia Serpe named to NY Super Lawyers for fifth straight year
- Serpe interviewed in podcast: Seizing the Opportunity on Two Lawyers Walk Into a Bar
- Serpe Ryan defeats the SEC in a rare insider trading appeal victory
- Serpe Ryan achieves pre-trail dismissal of client in Knoedler Gallery art fraud case
- CNBC’s Brian Sullivan interviews Paul W. Ryan regarding the cert petition in Newman
- Serpe Ryan gets client probation for insider trading scheme
- Serpe Ryan featured in WSJ insider trading profile
- Serpe Featured in the Member Spotlight by Women Owned Law
- Serpe Ryan client, operator of high-stakes poker game, receives probation
- Judge forecasts victory for Serpe Ryan in first insider trading case post-Newman
- Serpe Ryan favorably settles SEC insider trading action
- Serpe Ryan fights SEC in insider trading case
- Serpe Ryan client dismissed from SEC case
- Serpe Ryan predicts vindication ahead of insider trading trial
- Serpe Ryan client wants out of India’s largest bank fraud case
I think Paul Ryan differentiates himself by being very focused and responsive. In each of my cases, he: (1) immediately worked to get up to speed and resolve the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible; and (2) always answered/returned my calls and emails promptly. I was happy with both the resolution process (time requirement and cost for me) and the resolution of each inquiry. In each of my cases, Paul facilitated a brief interaction with the SEC which resulted in them ending their inquiries without prosecution.
During a time in my life when it seemed as if the walls were closing in on me, Silvia Serpe and Paul Ryan settled me down and lifted me up and then skillfully guided me back to a better place. I cannot say enough about the professionalism and compassion these two amazing attorneys displayed in handling me, and my complex case.
Paul W. Ryan is courteous and a tenacious fighter. I felt like a high priority to him through our experience. He is well versed and gave very good advice. He was also a bulldog when it was necessary. I HIGHLY recommend this firm.
Paul & Silvia were relentless in their well-researched, well-constructed, and well-delivered presentation of my case. In the end, they were able to get the insurance company to write a check for more money than I ever thought possible. They are smart, direct, available, honest, and compassionate...and they have earned my highest recommendation.
My experience with Serpe Ryan was excellent. Both Silvia Serpe and Paul Ryan are uniquely qualified to bring broad perspective to cases given their varied backgrounds. Serpe Ryan was highly responsive, proactive and thoughtful from our very first meeting throughout the entire process. They always dug in to ensure they fully understood my needs, gave us the best opportunity for success and made me feel like their most important client. I highly recommend Paul, Silvia, and their team and have the utmost respect for their work and advice!
The law firm of Serpe Ryan LLP was obtained for me by my employer. From my first meeting to the last interview with the Government, it couldn't have gone better. Both Paul and Silvia were professional and knowledgeable; they prepared me for my meetings with such ease and expertise. They made a very unique experience as pleasant as possible.
Paul Ryan and the Serpe Ryan team helped me through a very emotional multifaceted case. I truly felt they believed in me and my integrity and helped me practice patience through a long, frustrating process. Paul was always available, responsive and insightful. Serpe Ryan is professional, accommodating, direct, and did a masterful job orchestrating the lawsuit.
Paul Ryan is an amazing lawyer. Beyond being knowledgeable, he's always available. He makes every effort to accommodate you as a priority, whether it's in the preparation process or beyond. Most importantly, Paul has a natural way of conveying trust that I rarely encountered before. Very early on, he gave me complete confidence that he was best suited to represent me. Paul is a gem, and I highly recommend him!
I had the distinct pleasure and privilege to work with and learn from Silvia Serpe. Anytime I am involved in a complicated legal case I seek her guidance, which is indispensable to me and has allowed me to grow professionally.
Serpe Ryan is the Go-To firm for top-shelf legal representation. Ms. Serpe is an excellent attorney and will represent your interests in the most proficient and professional way possible.