In the News
- Serpe Ryan deals the SEC a "rare loss"
- Serpe Ryan partners Paul Ryan and Silvia Serpe named to NY Super Lawyers for fifth straight year
- Serpe interviewed in podcast: Seizing the Opportunity on Two Lawyers Walk Into a Bar
- Serpe Ryan defeats the SEC in a rare insider trading appeal victory
- Serpe Ryan achieves pre-trail dismissal of client in Knoedler Gallery art fraud case
- CNBC’s Brian Sullivan interviews Paul W. Ryan regarding the cert petition in Newman
- Serpe Ryan gets client probation for insider trading scheme
- Serpe Ryan featured in WSJ insider trading profile
- Serpe Featured in the Member Spotlight by Women Owned Law
- Serpe Ryan client, operator of high-stakes poker game, receives probation
- Judge forecasts victory for Serpe Ryan in first insider trading case post-Newman
- Serpe Ryan favorably settles SEC insider trading action
- Serpe Ryan fights SEC in insider trading case
- Serpe Ryan client dismissed from SEC case
- Serpe Ryan predicts vindication ahead of insider trading trial
- Serpe Ryan client wants out of India’s largest bank fraud case
Silvia Serpe has represented my company, Kaleidoscope Learning, for over a decade. She's thoughtful, responsive, and we always feel that we get tremendous value from the time that Silvia spends working with us--she sees things from a big-picture perspective and helps us think through our ideal results in any particular situation.
I came to Serpe Ryan LLP regarding a legal dispute around a complex financial dispute and little hope of ever recovering what was owed to me. The team quickly came to understand the matter, the opposing party, and worked with me in a highly responsive manner to far exceed the outcome I had expected. Serpe Ryan LLP offers both the high talent of a white-shoe firm alongside the practicality and responsiveness that comes with working with a boutique practice.
I met Silvia at the most difficult moment of my life - I was prosecuted by the federal government and the SEC for insider trading. Silvia and her partner Paul worked as a team to represent me for both criminal and civil cases with the SEC. They negotiated with the SEC to reduce the size of my fine. During sentencing, Silvia also helped me to negotiate better terms of my supervised release. I highly recommend Silvia and Paul, for their deep knowledge, compassion, dedication, and willingness to put extra effort to fight for their clients.
Serpe Ryan is an excellent law firm with exceptional attorneys. I engaged them on a complex matter and they handled it successfully and efficiently. They are seasoned litigators with a broad range of expertise and I would not hesitate to work with them again.
Paul W. Ryan is courteous and a tenacious fighter. I felt like a high priority to him through our experience. He is well versed and gave very good advice. He was also a bulldog when it was necessary. I HIGHLY recommend this firm.
Serpe Ryan is an outstanding firm with experienced professionals that deliver exceptional results. Silvia and Paul's qualifications and knowledge are superior and they do not miss a beat. They are honest and on point with everything and make you feel comfortable the whole way, regardless of the temperature of the situation.
I think Paul Ryan differentiates himself by being very focused and responsive. In each of my cases, he: (1) immediately worked to get up to speed and resolve the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible; and (2) always answered/returned my calls and emails promptly. I was happy with both the resolution process (time requirement and cost for me) and the resolution of each inquiry. In each of my cases, Paul facilitated a brief interaction with the SEC which resulted in them ending their inquiries without prosecution.
Ms. Serpe's high level of professionalism is exceeded by her keen and quick mind. She does not hesitate to tell you where you stand, patient in discussing the practical implications of the legalities swirling around you, and her sincerity shows in walking you through your options. I would not hesitate to recommend her for your needs and for you to follow her directions. The path she sets for you will help lead you out of whatever unfortunate circumstance you might find yourself.
The law firm of Serpe Ryan LLP was obtained for me by my employer. From my first meeting to the last interview with the Government, it couldn't have gone better. Both Paul and Silvia were professional and knowledgeable; they prepared me for my meetings with such ease and expertise. They made a very unique experience as pleasant as possible.
My experience with Serpe Ryan was excellent. Both Silvia Serpe and Paul Ryan are uniquely qualified to bring broad perspective to cases given their varied backgrounds. Serpe Ryan was highly responsive, proactive and thoughtful from our very first meeting throughout the entire process. They always dug in to ensure they fully understood my needs, gave us the best opportunity for success and made me feel like their most important client. I highly recommend Paul, Silvia, and their team and have the utmost respect for their work and advice!